Home Study Training Enrollment Requirements
- No previous experience is necessary for our entry level Bather/Brusher Home Study Pet Grooming Program.
- Successful completion of the Paragon Pet Bather/Brusher Career Home Study Program is required to advance to the Paragon Pet Grooming Career Home Study Program.
- Successful completion of the Paragon Pet Grooming Career Home Study Program is required before advancing to the Paragon Pet Stylist Career Home Study Program.
- Students may apply for hands-on Training at the Paragon Training Center after the successful completion of any of the Paragon Home Study Programs to refine their hands-on skills.
- All applicants are required to be at least sixteen years of age, have a genuine concern and affection for animals, be able to stand for a minimum of four hours at a time, and easily lift up to forty pounds. Credit is not granted for previous training.
How to apply for the Home Study program:
Submit the HOME STUDY APPLICATION FORM & complete payment process. You may begin your program as soon as your study materials arrive. The Paragon School will send out the first set of student study materials within two business days of processing your enrollment. State funding and grants need to be processed through the admissions department. Please call us for details if you have questions on assistance with funding or grants. The school reserves the right to accept or decline any application for enrollment.