Not sure what to do? Have questions? Call our admissions team at 616-667-7297
1. Enrollment Requirements for On Campus Training
To enroll for our Off Site/Distance Learning Program, Click Here.
- No previous experience is necessary for the 600 clock hour Pet Stylist Program, the 400-hour Pet Groomer Program, or the 200-hour Assistant Pet Stylist Programs.
- Applicants must have a genuine concern and compassion for animals.
- The minimum age for acceptance is 18 or be a high school graduate.
- All students must complete the Entrance Assignment to be considered for enrollment.
- Professional pet grooming is a physically active profession. To excel in this profession, a prospective student needs to stay mentally focused, be able to stand all day, have good dexterity with their hands and arms, and be able to lift up to forty pounds with relative ease.
2. How to Apply for On Campus Training:
- Submit the completed APPLICATION FORM with a $50.00 Application Fee
- Complete the ENTRANCE ASSIGNMENT
- Complete the personal or telephone interview
The Admissions Department will review each candidate’s application and contact them to schedule a personal interview, or telephone interview for out of town applicants, prior to acceptance. The school reserves the right to accept or decline an application for enrollment.
An entrance packet along with a school catalog, an enrollment agreement, and loan contracts (if education is financed over an extended period of time), and entrance exam (if student declines the option of the online exam) will be sent to the applicant. The applicant should review all materials, and call the school with any questions. Complete the entire packet and send it to The Paragon School along with a $175.00 tuition deposit. The Paragon School will contact the applicant to confirm a start date. All paperwork must be completed a minimum of 5 business days prior to class start.