Our staff and students are passionate about their studies, the pets, and pet parents. All bathing and trimming are performed by the students under the supervision of our talented instructors. New client consultations are always free!
Upon check-in, we thoroughly review all of the options available for your pet’s grooming visit with us. We will discuss trim options that will fit the lifestyle of the pet and pet parent as well as care between grooming appointments. We will discuss recommended grooming frequency and the benefits of regular visits to the grooming salon.
Discounts may be available for rebooked appointments. Please contact us to schedule an appointment for your pet. Be sure to leave the best numbers to reach you at and we will be in touch very soon!
All full trims and bath & brush grooming jobs include the following:
- A thorough brush out and/or trim of your choice
- Ears are checked and cleaned
- Glands are checked and expressed
- Double bathing with skin soothing shampoo
- Skin and coat conditioning treatment
- Blow dry
- Free bows and polish upon request
Additional Services Upon Request
- Excessive matting (over 15 minutes of extra combing)
- Removal of excess of shedding coat (normally seasonal)
- Flea bathing
- Oatmeal, deshedding, and medicated baths
- Blueberry facial scrub
- Odor neutralizing treatment
- Skin conditioning and moisturizing treatment
- Nail filing
- Tooth brushing
- Moisturizing baths and soaks
- Pet safe color treatments and stencil design
NOTE: Please call for a quote for your pet’s specific trims or style. Prices vary based on the size of the pet, the coat type, coat condition, and trim style. We require all pets be up to date with rabies vaccinations before grooming can be scheduled.
Monday – Friday
7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday
Pet Drop-off/Pick-Up Times:
A.M. Drop-off | 7:00-8:00 a.m.
A.M. Pick-up | 12:30 p.m.
P.M. Drop-off | 12:00-1:00 p.m.
P.M. Pick-up | 5:30 p.m.
*Walk-in nail trims can be done between 8:30-11:30 and 1:30-4:30, Monday through Friday.