This program teaches the foundational skills necessary for a successful start in your pet grooming career including:
- Canine Psychology
- Safe Pet Handling
- Brushing and Combing
- Nail Trimming
- Ear Cleaning
- Preparatory Hair Trimming
- Introduction to Clipper Techniques
- Basic Finishing Techniques
- Customer Service Skills
- Equipment Handling and Maintenance
- Safety and Sanitation
Students receive access to the web-based, mobile friendly Level 1 Study Content which includes:
- Complete Online Study Guide
- Video Lessons
- Online Practice Quizzes and Tests
- Tracking Journals
- Photo Submission Guide
- Personal One-on-One Mentor Communications
Total Training Time: Up to six months
Tuition, Tools & Textbooks Options
- Tuition, including application fee and processing fee ($900) OR Save $75 when Levels 1 and 2 are purchased as a Bundle!
- Book Bundle, including beautifully illustrated textbooks you’ll use for your entire career! ($185)
- Complete Toolkit ($875)
- OR Left-Handed Toolkits can be custom-ordered by contacting us.
Tuition Payment Plans
- Levels 1 and 2 and save $75
- Payment plans available for Level Bundle purchases
Explore Our Course Outlines
Check out our in-depth curricula for each of our program levels in our comprehensive Distance Learning Program outline. You’ll find information on the length of time each segment takes, tips, pricing and our policies.
Have additional questions? Please contact us. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you more about your future career.