Delise KnightDelise has been in the pet industry for over 40 years. She started her career working in a pet store and showing dogs. Delise and her business partner later opened the first all-in-one location that combined veterinarian services, a pet store, and a grooming salon. Delise owned a very successful grooming salon for many years. She saw a need for high-quality, fun and functional grooming accessories, and knew she could produce a product that groomers would love. Delise and her Mother started Bardel Bows in 1989. Delise is passionate about the importance of education and loves sharing her knowledge with other groomers.
How to Build Your Business With Social Media
In this episode, Delise Knight from Bardel Bows teams up with Joe to discuss ways to build your dog grooming business and educate your clientele through Social Media.
- What makes social media different than advertising?
- What should your goal be when using social media?
- How often should you post on social media?
- What makes a post “sharable”?
- Should you create Facebook Live Video posts?
- How do accessories influence “the grand finale” and why should groomers capture those moments?
Tune in to find out!