We know it’s difficult to find employees. So, once you have them it’s important to create a culture they don’t want to leave.
Focus more on retention, and you’ll be able to focus less on recruitment.
Download our ‘Create A Culture Employees Don’t Want To Leave’ guide to create a positive culture in your business!
Create A Culture Employees Don’t Want To Leave
Joe Zucarello returns with a big question – what are you doing to keep your employees? Tune in for Joe’s five steps to create a culture your employees won’t want to leave. Increase your engagement, retention, and loyalty.
- What do customers and employees have in common?
- How do I keep my employees engaged?
- What does “high touch, not high tech” mean?
- How can I reduce a lofty vision into one that’s easy to follow?
- Do I have to achieve perfection to improve my team’s culture?
Create A Culture Employees Don’t Want To Leave (Part 2) with BC & Kathy Henschen
Joe Zuccarello meets with BC and Kathie Henschen of Platinum Paws for team-building tips, communication strategies, and sure-fire ways to keep your employees happy. Find out what they do to make their team feel appreciated, and how that comfort reflects in their work!
- What kind of schedule should I create for my employees?
- How can I improve team recognition?
- Who should I hire, and how long should I be willing to train them?
- How do I make up for my own shortcomings and improve communication?